Expert Property Management is responsible for responding to general work order request as well as maintenance emergencies. We have a quality list of trusted vendors who have an outstanding track record with our office. Tenants are encouraged to do basic trouble shooting, including checking breakers and looking for reset buttons.
- Repairs requests are submitted through the maintenance request on our website or called in by Tenant. After Hours / Weekend service calls will be forwarded directly to property manager’s cell, non-emergency repairs may be postponed to next business day.
- Work order is created including date, time and urgency or the repair.
- Repairs are performed by third party independent vendors
- Our trusted vendors use their professional judgment to make repairs and alterations on the premises, purchase supplies and materials, to be build the owner.
- Experts Property Management reserves the right to spend up to $100 for emergency repairs without notifying owner.
- Owner will be notified of all repairs. Any repairs exceeding $500, owner may request multiple quotes.
- Repairs made will be deducted from following months’ rent. Any repairs exceeding one month’s rent will be forwarded to the owner to pay directly.
Owner have full access to any of our trusted vendors to answer questions and explain repairs. Owner may also use our trusted vendors for personal projects.
In the event the owner employs a recommended or outside vendor directly to make repairs or improvements to a property, the owner shall pay the third party directly.